How to inserte line between scales of Dual Scale?

Mehr
3 Monate 4 Wochen her #167509 von FranzGerbig
FranzGerbig erstellte das Thema How to inserte line between scales of Dual Scale?
Dear web survey knights,

how may I insert a line (or something different but well visible) to separate the two scales visually?

Thanks a lot

using LS 3.13.2+180709

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
3 Monate 4 Wochen her - 3 Monate 4 Wochen her #167512 von Joffm
Joffm antwortete auf das Thema: How to inserte line between scales of Dual Scale?
Hi, Franz,

as often, the forum search helps:
https://www.limesurvey.org/forum/design-issues/112793-2-scales-separated-with-vertical-line-and-repeated-scale-labels#159826

Regards
Joffm

P.S.
But I advise an update to the latest version of that branch. 2.50 is nearly the very first one of it.
Here you find it:
https://www.limesurvey.org/stable-release/category/24-archived-releases

Volunteers are not paid.
Not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless
Letzte Änderung: 3 Monate 4 Wochen her von Joffm.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: FranzGerbig

Mehr
3 Monate 4 Wochen her #167526 von holch
holch antwortete auf das Thema: How to inserte line between scales of Dual Scale?
I agree with Joffm (as you have probably notices from my other post). The version you run is very old and there have been many updates since then.

Maybe even think of upgrading to the 3.x version of LS, because I assume the 2.7x branch will run out of support soon.

But then I have seen that your university / institute is providing the installation and I know that this can make things difficult.

Grüsse nach Oberfranken!

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: FranzGerbig

Mehr
3 Monate 4 Wochen her - 3 Monate 4 Wochen her #167548 von FranzGerbig
FranzGerbig antwortete auf das Thema: How to inserte line between scales of Dual Scale?
Thank you - works perfect :) - though one is warned by the template editor due to the "use of !important" and for the padding lines of an "unexpected token !important".

And, yes, there's an update to come soon.

using LS 3.13.2+180709
Letzte Änderung: 3 Monate 4 Wochen her von FranzGerbig.

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha