Is it possible to delet an Answer ID (=Antwort ID)?

Mehr
4 Monate 2 Wochen her #161640 von AndyKampa
AndyKampa erstellte das Thema Is it possible to delet an Answer ID (=Antwort ID)?
I made an anonymous survey with personalized keys for every participant. And I made a Test-participant for myself as well. And I filled out the survey with my test account. Now I have the problem, that my own answers also appear in the statistics...(its not so much a problem for excel, where i just can erase my own line of answers but for the export of pdf and charts)

I also realized later, that with an anonymous survey, the participant ID ist not the same like the Answer ID.

What I did so far, was to delete my Test account (my participant ID) - but i do not manage to delete my own test answers aka my Answer ID (i found out, which Number my Answer ID is) - So, is there a possibility to delete my Answer ID? THX

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
4 Monate 2 Wochen her #161642 von holch
holch antwortete auf das Thema: Is it possible to delet an Answer ID (=Antwort ID)?
Yes, this is possible. Just go into "Responses" --> "Responses & statistics" --> "Display responses" --> search the response you want to delete --> click on "delete Response". Done.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: AndyKampa

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha