piping subquestions from array based on response

Mehr
7 Monate 2 Wochen her #161194 von rvenkat
rvenkat erstellte das Thema piping subquestions from array based on response
(I posted this earlier in the wrong section of the forum. My apologies.)

I have an array with 5 subquestions with a 1-10 scale for answer choices. If someone selects a value of 6 or below on one or more of the subquestions, I want to present a multiple short text with the same subquestions. For those who select values of 7 or above for all 5 subquestions in the array, they will not see this followup question.

I can handle it if there is only one question on a 1-10 scale, but I have 5 in this case and I can't just to a short text as a followup. It has to be a multiple short text.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions.
Thank you very much.

rvenkat

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
7 Monate 2 Wochen her #161202 von holch
holch antwortete auf das Thema: piping subquestions from array based on response
Do you have a little example survey? Just upload a LSS file only with the relevant section and we can have a look at it.

You need to find the correct way on how to address the subquestions in the subquestion relevance.

Usually it is something like:

"questioncode_subquestioncode"

Not sure if the multipe short text question type has subquestion relevance. Would need to check.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: rvenkat

Mehr
7 Monate 2 Wochen her - 7 Monate 2 Wochen her #161207 von tpartner
tpartner antwortete auf das Thema: piping subquestions from array based on response
Regarding the Q2 sub-question relevance, I would think they should look something like this:

!is_empty(Q1_SQ001) AND Q1_SQ001 < 7

As for the Q2 question relevance, I would like to use sumifop but I find it buggy so you can do it "long-hand":

sum(!is_empty(Q1_SQ001) AND Q1_SQ001 < 7, !is_empty(Q1_SQ002) AND Q1_SQ002 < 7, !is_empty(Q1_SQ003) AND Q1_SQ003 < 7, !is_empty(Q1_SQ004) AND Q1_SQ004 < 7, !is_empty(Q1_SQ005) AND Q1_SQ005 < 7) > 0

Sample survey attached:

Dateianhang:

Dateiname: limesurvey...2-01.lss
Dateigröße:23 KB

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Anhang:
Letzte Änderung: 7 Monate 2 Wochen her von tpartner.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: rvenkat

Mehr
7 Monate 2 Wochen her #161233 von rvenkat
rvenkat antwortete auf das Thema: piping subquestions from array based on response
Hi Tony,
Thank you so much. The solution worked perfectly.

rvenkat

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha