[HOWTO] Show/Hide question depending on the time the survey is taken

Mehr
11 Monate 1 Woche her - 11 Monate 1 Woche her #145940 von markusfluer
markusfluer erstellte das Thema [HOWTO] Show/Hide question depending on the time the survey is taken
It is possible to hide or show questions depending on the local time.
For example the following statement makes a question only visible between 8 am and 8 pm.
(date('H') >= 8) and (date('H') <= 20)

There is a whole lot of possibilities with this date filter. A.e. show questions only on thursdays, or only in july.
Or every day another question to rule out automatic surveytaking.

These relevance-equation also work on subquestions.
Letzte Änderung: 11 Monate 1 Woche her von markusfluer.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: holch, tpartner, Ben_V, Deusdeorum

Bitte Anmelden um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
11 Monate 1 Woche her #145946 von holch
holch antwortete auf das Thema: [HOWTO] Show/Hide question depending on the time the survey is taken
Great: I have seen a few of those posts where there is actually no question, but a "how to" for something. These posts are very useful for many, but I have two points:
- It would be great to have this in the manual (and a link from this post to it)
- Write "How to:" in front of the title, because this would be great to know what the topic is about and to find it again.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Mehr
11 Monate 1 Woche her #145947 von holch
holch antwortete auf das Thema: [HOWTO] Show/Hide question depending on the time the survey is taken
Maybe we should have a "How to" section in the forum.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Mehr
11 Monate 1 Woche her - 11 Monate 1 Woche her #145949 von DenisChenu
DenisChenu antwortete auf das Thema: [HOWTO] Show/Hide question depending on the time the survey is taken

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .
Letzte Änderung: 11 Monate 1 Woche her von DenisChenu. Begründung: first link with howto inside link

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha