how to skip from a question to the end message?

Mehr
1 Jahr 3 Monate her #141723 von fbotto
fbotto erstellte das Thema how to skip from a question to the end message?
I have several response questions that should conduct directly to the end message. I cannot understand how to set this condition.
Tx

Bitte Anmelden um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
1 Jahr 3 Monate her #141724 von elissa
elissa antwortete auf das Thema: how to skip from a question to the end message?
You can set condition on a question or a group of questions so it is shown only when the condition is met. If the condition is not met the question or group will be skipped.

Cheers

Elzbieta Lesinska
LS Polish translator and supervisor

Mehr
1 Jahr 3 Monate her #141734 von holch
holch antwortete auf das Thema: how to skip from a question to the end message?
As Elisa says. conditions are there to hide certain questions - in your case this would be all questions until the end. This can be quite a bit of work as Limesurvey doesn't allow "jumping". You can't say "if this is answered, go directly to end". You need to configure in each question that it should be hidden. This is quite flexible, but can mean a lot of work in your case.

However, it would be good to get a little bit more of background information. Because you actually might want to "screen" people out. So people that don't fit your criteria should be screened out and not continue. In this case you can use quotas (zero quotas) and define an alternative ending page for those screened out in this condition.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha