Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

how to skip from a question to the end message?

• fbotto
  • fbotto's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #141723 by fbotto
I have several response questions that should conduct directly to the end message. I cannot understand how to set this condition.
Tx
The topic has been locked.
  • elissa
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 7 months ago #141724 by elissa
You can set condition on a question or a group of questions so it is shown only when the condition is met. If the condition is not met the question or group will be skipped.

Cheers

Elzbieta Lesinska
LS voluntary Polish translator and supervisor
  • holch
More
7 years 7 months ago #141734 by holch
As Elisa says. Conditions are there to hide certain questions - in your case this would be all questions until the end. This can be quite a bit of work as Limesurvey doesn't allow "jumping". You can't say "if this is answered, go directly to end". You need to configure in each question that it should be hidden. This is quite flexible, but can mean a lot of work in your case.

However, it would be good to get a little bit more of background information. Because you actually might want to "screen" people out. So people that don't fit your criteria should be screened out and not continue. In this case you can use quotas (zero quotas) and define an alternative ending page for those screened out in this condition.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose