Redirect to one of two different end URLs

Mehr
5 Monate 1 Woche her - 5 Monate 1 Woche her #178070 von tpartner
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_REPLIED_NEW
That indicates an Expression Manager error.

If you are sure of the variable names, try removing the brackets around the condition.

{if(Q2_1 == "Y", equrl1, equrl2)}

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Official LimeSurvey Partner - partnersurveys.com
Last edit: 5 Monate 1 Woche her by tpartner.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
5 Monate 1 Woche her #178071 von KompetenzZ
Hi,

thank you for the answer. I created a new survey to test the end url with your expression from scratch. Then it worked. After that I changed the expression in end url again during the survey was activated, the error came back. Regardless if I change the expression back to the earlier one that worked, the error from my previous post persits. Unless I export the whole survey and import it, then it works again. I don't know the reasons for this, I did the "Clear assets cache" in global setting, the problem persists. It seems when I tinker around with the end url and then write the usual form again, it doesn't work anymore.
Do you have an idea for this strange behaviour?

Cheers kompetenzz

Mehr
5 Monate 1 Woche her #178072 von tpartner
It may be that the HTML editor is messing with your code. Disable the editor in your user settings and retest.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Official LimeSurvey Partner - partnersurveys.com

Mehr
5 Monate 1 Woche her #178077 von KompetenzZ
I diabled the html editor in my user setting but it seems that nothing had changed.
It seems that once I mistype the equation (I guess in a activated survey (maybe also in a not activated survey)), the error in the end url can not be fixed. Could this be a bug?

Attached are two lss files. The first one should work fine, the second one has the error with the end url when I activate the survey and execute it. For me the two surveys look pretty much the same. Does the second displays you also the end url error?

Dateianhang:

Dateiname: limesurvey...king.lss
Dateigröße:16 KB

Dateianhang:

Dateiname: limesurvey...rror.lss
Dateigröße:17 KB

Cheers kompetenzz
Anhang:

Mehr
5 Monate 1 Woche her #178100 von holch
Works perfectly fine for me. I imported you survey and when I mark "a" in the question, it redirect to the Wikipedia Main page, if not, it redirects to the Wikipedia page about Limesurvey. No error message.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Mehr
5 Monate 1 Woche her - 5 Monate 1 Woche her #178101 von KompetenzZ
Did you try the the second survey "limesurvey_survey_122962_error.lss"?

Cheers kompetenzz
Last edit: 5 Monate 1 Woche her by KompetenzZ.

Mehr
5 Monate 1 Woche her #178103 von holch
Oh, I didn't notice that there were two. Should have read the whole thing I guess. Let's see...

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.

Mehr
5 Monate 1 Woche her #178104 von holch
OK, the second one also works perfectly fine here.

Mehr
5 Monate 1 Woche her #178130 von KompetenzZ
That seems very interesting, first I thought that the problem might be something with my installation but then I imported the second file "limesurvey_survey_122962_error.lss" to the free limesurvey hosted version and it is still not working there. Here is the link to the activated survey:

food-boku.limequery.com/864681?lang=en

holch wrote: OK, the second one also works perfectly fine here.

Are you sure?

Cheers kompetenzz

Mehr
5 Monate 1 Woche her #178139 von holch

Are you sure?

Pretty sure, yes. Just tested it again. The survey where it should not work is the one with the title "awsdf_end url" and the one where it should work, it is "end url survey"

Both redirect correctly to the wikipedia links for me.

Mehr
5 Monate 1 Woche her #178140 von holch
Try to import the files you have provided here. Maybe there is some kind of hickup (some leftovers) that get solved by exporting and importing the survey. You never know.

Mehr
5 Monate 1 Woche her #178142 von KompetenzZ
Besides,the survey with the title "end url survey" is the one in my first post that I do not mean. I mean the two surveys which are attached in one post together, but anyway, even if I import the "limesurvey_survey_122962_error.lss" it does not work. When I change the title during activated survey, an normal survey gets the error too. I think there is bug somewhere.

Cheers kompetenzz

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha