Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Upload of some files

• ahnitaner
  • ahnitaner's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #128020 by ahnitaner
Upload of some files was created by ahnitaner
Dear,

A questionnaire contains a statement asking respondents carry some files at all times they access throughout the year.
It is configured so that each respondent can access it several times and put as many files as needed in this matter.

Well. Respondents are complaining that they can not see the files already loaded ...

Example:
John Doe accessed the questionnaire at the end of the meeting this morning, answered several questions and the last to enter the minutes, the list of participants and the document generated by the discussion.
He entered the minutes
Entered the list of participants (and no longer able to see the minutes) and
Inserted the resulting document (and can no longer see the above, only this later).

Someone broke suddenly into the room, spoke to him, the phone rang (spoke to the classroom colleague and yet another on the phone, he put on speaker) and return the questionnaire, was lost, did you know that you entered the right file (which contained the list of participants of today's meeting) or the file of the enrolled in the seminary who articulated for next week, on a totally different subject. Your files have generic names very similar.

And now?
He needs to see everything you entered before sending definitively ... fix what might have done wrong ...

Best wishes,
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 years 5 months ago #128094 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Upload of some files

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose