Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Validation and other things

• djarnold01
  • djarnold01's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #126416 by djarnold01
Validation and other things was created by djarnold01
Hello!
Is there any way to generate a section before list of all surveys or in the list where the user places a code and depending on the code, the system redirect the user to a specific survey for this code. Each survey has its own token table and registration

Additionally, validate if the code already answered the specific survey. If not, add to the specific token table of the corresponding survey and redirect to the register of survey. If yes, go to edit the survey.
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #126569 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Validation and other things

djarnold wrote: Hello!
Is there any way to generate a section before list of all surveys or in the list where the user places a code and depending on the code, the system redirect the user to a specific survey for this code. Each survey has its own token table and registration

Not in LS core, but it can be done with any PHP script external of LS

djarnold wrote: Additionally, validate if the code already answered the specific survey. If not, add to the specific token table of the corresponding survey and redirect to the register of survey. If yes, go to edit the survey.

Yes : but not in LS core , need a plugin development. Staring point for such dev : git.framasoft.org/SondagePro-LimeSurvey-plugin/replaceRegister
(or you can contact me for a quote).

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by DenisChenu.
  • djarnold01
  • djarnold01's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #126598 by djarnold01
Replied by djarnold01 on topic Validation and other things
Thanks
I've tested repleaceRegister but Is there any way to change the validation? instead of validate the Email... validate the custom field in the register page, this custom field is the employe ID and is unique.
This is because some registrants use same email to take a survey (office email).

About the other question... I'll try creating a separate php code

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose