Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Survey result split to 2

• fenjiao
  • fenjiao's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #119541 by fenjiao
Survey result split to 2 was created by fenjiao
I have a survey for hotel check-out guest to gather satisfaction on their stay and the link is embedded in the Post Stay Thank You email which will send a day after guest's departure. Survey is in EN & FR

In this survey, I have some hidden fields (hide using CSS, display: none) with guest basic information like Guest Name, Email Address, Arrival Date, Departure Date and Room Number and all these information grabbed from Hotel PMS and they will populate automatically, guests just need to answer guest satisfaction section. A submission responses will send to admin for each completed survey.

The problem now is on the submission responses itself but only certain. Client has reported to us that submission responses received is incomplete, guest details section is missing. When I checked from admin page, I can see that they are 2 records generated for this particular guest (identify by IP) at the same day but 1 of them with only Guest details and status - N (e.g. record A) and the other 1 with survey result but missing guest details and status - Y (e.g. record B) and this is same with submission responses. Start language for both records are different also, when record A is EN then record B will be FR and in the other way. All the times, I will need to merge both records manually.

I have tried many times to obtain this error but no luck.

May I know if anyone of you know how to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose