Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Exporting Theme and Question Design

• flobau
  • flobau's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 11 months ago #182659 by flobau
Exporting Theme and Question Design was created by flobau
Hello,

until now i made all changes i wanted in the Design-Editor. It was mostly changes to the Welcome and the Finish Pages and a custom ProgressBar.

Now i want to change the appearance of a question. I read that i need to create a question theme myself. How would i do that?

When i am trying to export the whole theme, it is indeed downloading a .zip file, but all the folders are empty, only the "files" folder is not.

Thanks in advance for your answers.
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • Away
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
4 years 11 months ago #182673 by tpartner
Replied by tpartner on topic Exporting Theme and Question Design

Now i want to change the appearance of a question. I read that i need to create a question theme myself. How would i do that?

Here is a post describing the basic steps to creating a custom question - www.limesurvey.org/forum/can-i-do-this-w...sitive-answer#168092

You can also try installing custom questions found here to see how they are structured - github.com/tpartner?tab=repositories

When i am trying to export the whole theme, it is indeed downloading a .zip file, but all the folders are empty, only the "files" folder is not.

What LimeSurvey version? I don't find that to be the case in 3.16.1.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu, cdorin
  • flobau
  • flobau's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 11 months ago #182682 by flobau
Replied by flobau on topic Exporting Theme and Question Design
Yes, i am using Version 3.16.1. Could that be a permission problem? I inherited the theme from the vanilla theme.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose