Data policy error message

Mehr
5 Monate 2 Wochen her #180033 von exlibris139
I'm having trouble getting the Data Policy Settings to work as I would expect. There is an area to define a Survey data policy error message, however I can't seem to use the survey in a way that makes this appear.
If I have the box set to appear inline or collapsible, once in use the only thing I can do is tick the box - the Next button is greyed out, where I would have expected to be able to click on it and have the error message I defined display.

Am I missing something to make this happen?

(I also don't really understand how the {STARTPOLICYLINK] and [ENDPOLICYLINK] tags come into play, if that's a factor).
Anhänge:

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

LimeSurvey Partners
Mehr
5 Monate 2 Wochen her #180045 von Joffm
Hi,

(I also don't really understand how the {STARTPOLICYLINK] and [ENDPOLICYLINK] tags come into play, if that's a factor).

This is to define your own link.
Look: With this setting

you get:

instead of the default message.

Joffm

Volunteers are not paid.
Not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless
Anhänge:
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: DenisChenu, exlibris139

Mehr
5 Monate 2 Wochen her #180049 von exlibris139
Thanks for clarifying that - I did not get that it was referring to a link appearing within the tick-box statement.

Now I'm just left with the Error message issue - any input on this will be gratefully received!

Mehr
5 Monate 2 Wochen her #180052 von holch
What happens when you do NOT tick the box and want to move forward in the questionnaire?

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Mehr
5 Monate 2 Wochen her #180075 von exlibris139

holch schrieb: What happens when you do NOT tick the box and want to move forward in the questionnaire?

It's not possible to do anything - it's hard to tell in my screenshot above but the "Next" button is grayed out and the cursor becomes a warning symbol when you hover over it.

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha