How to force respondents to print a compelted survey?

Mehr
5 Jahre 6 Monate her #81506 von Adrie
Adrie erstellte das Thema How to force respondents to print a compelted survey?
Dear community,

I need my respondents to print the filled out survey and sign it. Is there any way that I can make a printable version appear as soon as they press submit? As a social scientist html scares me a bit, so please take that into account in your suggestions :-). Many thanks, Adrie

Bitte Anmelden um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
5 Jahre 6 Monate her #81514 von tpartner
tpartner antwortete auf das Thema: How to force respondents to print a compelted survey?
You can set "Participants may print answers?" to "Yes" but you cannot force someone's browser to print, all you can do is suggest it.

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

Mehr
5 Jahre 6 Monate her - 5 Jahre 6 Monate her #81518 von Ben_V
Ben_V antwortete auf das Thema: How to force respondents to print a compelted survey?
1) Set your survey (general settings of your survey) to load the "end url" just after submitting

2) In the field (general settings of your survey too) to indicate your choosen "end url" just paste this:
printanswers.php?sid={SID}
It will redirect respondant to the printable version showing all given answers

Benoît

EM Variables => bit.ly/1TKQyNu | EM Roadmap => bit.ly/1UTrOB4
Last Releases => 2.6x.x goo.gl/ztWfIV | 2.06/2.6.x => bit.ly/1Qv44A1
Demo Surveys => goo.gl/HuR6Xe (already included in /docs/demosurveys)
Letzte Änderung: 5 Jahre 6 Monate her von Ben_V.

Mehr
5 Jahre 6 Monate her #81522 von Mazi
Mazi antwortete auf das Thema: How to force respondents to print a compelted survey?
Note that this will only work if the survey setting "Participants may print answers" is set to "yes"!
Otherwise the session will be deleted before the print overview is called which results in a "Invalid survey/session" error message, so to complete the list:

3) At your survey settings (general settings of your survey) you have to set "Participants may print answers" to "yes".

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha