Link to a second survey

Mehr
1 Woche 5 Tage her #184256 von viciwest
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
Hello :-)

For my master thesis I have created a survey. Participation should be anonymous, which is why I cannot ask for name and student ID numbers in the survey. On the last page I would like to include a link to a separate survey in which students can enter their personal information if they would like to receive credit for completing the first survey. However, I also do not want just anyone to be able to enter their information into the second survey if they did not really complete the first survey. Is there a simple way to achieve this? I have absolutely no understanding of lime survey or programming. My question may have already been asked, but I dont understand any of the answers I have found. Thank you in advance!

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

LimeSurvey Partners
Mehr
1 Woche 5 Tage her #184264 von tpartner
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_REPLIED_NEW
In short, no, there is no simple way to completely secure the second survey unless you use the API to create a new token for the second survey on completion of the first survey. This would require a fair amount of programming.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Official LimeSurvey Partner - partnersurveys.com

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha