Export of multiple answers not available?

Mehr
1 Woche 1 Tag her #181832 von CSpecker
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
Hi,
when I try to export multiple answers I do not find out how to export them as a whole data sheet. LS exports every time only the first single answer ('ID: 1'). To export all answers I'd have to tick and download all of them one by one. ...
Didn't find a similar topic in the forum.
Thanks,
ChSp
LimeSurvey Version 3.15.0
LimeSurvey Build 181008
PHP Version 5.6.39
Webserver-Software nginx/1.13.3

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

LimeSurvey Partners
Mehr
1 Woche 1 Tag her #181833 von DenisChenu
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_REPLIED_NEW
I just check on 3.16.1 : it work.
BUT : maybe it's fixed between 3.15.0 and 3.16.1 version
(related bugfix : github.com/LimeSurvey/LimeSurvey/blob/60...lease_notes.txt#L129 )

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Mehr
6 Tage 8 Stunden her #181884 von cdorin

Mehr
6 Tage 10 Minuten her #181912 von CSpecker
Dear CDorin.
I simply do not have the windows or menu lists you provided with the 'manual' sections to select any ID's or ranges of answers (see screenshot attached, however it is in German).
The 3.15 version takes every time only the ID: 1. I've to check (click) every single answer and then export this to a single line in a spreadsheet. Suppose this is a bug in the 3.15 version, which is however still the actual one in the Synology package center.

Regards,
ChSp
Anhang:

Mehr
5 Tage 21 Stunden her #181916 von jelo

CSpecker schrieb: Suppose this is a bug in the 3.15 version, which is however still the actual one in the Synology package center

Synology LimeSurvey is a third party app. Limesurvey.org isn't maintaining that package.

I tried to select different answers via checkbox and then used the dropdown menu to export responses.
In the Demo installation Demo.limesurvey.org Version 3.15.8 the drowdown export was working after the second try. Not sure why there was no reaction on the first try.

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users

Mehr
5 Tage 11 Stunden her #181923 von cdorin
Export an .lsa with responses. Upload it in a FREE limesurvey instance and see if the issues still exists. Unfortunately, I am unable to reproduce it.

My advice would be to get in touch with your third-party provider (as mentioned by @jelo) above.

Mehr
5 Tage 11 Stunden her #181926 von DenisChenu
It's an issue in 3.15.X version fixed in 3.15.9

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: cdorin

Mehr
5 Tage 8 Stunden her #181937 von holch
I think you are just at the wrong place.

Your text says "Ergebnisse exportieren - Einzelantwort". Es wundert mich also nicht, dass du nur eine Antwort exportieren kannst...

Wusste nicht, dass es das überhaupt gibt, aber man müsste wissen, wo du denn versuchst deine Informationen zu exportieren. So, habe es rausgefunden. Du bist einfach am falschen Ort.

Du hast in der Antwortenliste auf "Details dieser Antwort ansehen" geklickt und bist dann im Menü "Diese Antwort exportieren". Klar, dass du dann nur diese Antwort exportieren kannst, es ist ja genau das, was du angeklickt hast.

Um alle Anworten dieses Fragebogens zu exportieren, gehst in deine Studie, oben dann auf "Antworten", wählst "antworten & Statistiken", dann "Datenexport" und "Anworten exportieren".

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Mehr
5 Tage 8 Stunden her - 5 Tage 8 Stunden her #181938 von holch
Sorry! switched to German by mistake after writing the german title of the page on the screenshot! :blink:

Won't delete it though, because it is the solution.

Cspecker is just at the wrong place. He/she went into a single response and clicked on the screen for exporting this single response (wasn't even aware that existed).

I have shown the path to where to export all responses.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Last edit: 5 Tage 8 Stunden her by holch.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: DenisChenu

Mehr
5 Tage 7 Stunden her #181940 von DenisChenu

holch schrieb: Sorry! switched to German by mistake after writing the german title of the page on the screenshot! :blink:

Won't delete it though, because it is the solution.

Cspecker is just at the wrong place. He/she went into a single response and clicked on the screen for exporting this single response (wasn't even aware that existed).

I have shown the path to where to export all responses.

OK,

I think he check some answers on browse response, and click on export after :), but here : only 1st was exported :)

Thank you :)

Mehr
5 Tage 5 Stunden her #181962 von jelo
To export multiple answers is not the same as all answers.

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users

Mehr
5 Tage 5 Stunden her #181965 von holch
Yes, but in the screen where you can export all answers, you can limit it to certain answers, while at the screen where he was at he can only export exactly this one response of that specific respondents.

Or what is your issue here, Jelo? Maybe I just don't understand what you are trying to say.

Mehr
4 Tage 8 Stunden her #182013 von CSpecker
Das ist ja das Problem: Das Prgrm. ruft immer "Einzelantwort" auf, auch wenn ich keine oder alle Antworten selektiere. Dann müsste man ja die Möglichkeit haben alle zu sehen oder einen ID-Range anzugeben. Das geht aber nicht, wohl in späteren Versionen, die ich aber nicht auf meiner Synology installiert habe, da keine neuere im Paketzentrum ist.
Gruß,
ChSp

Mehr
4 Tage 7 Stunden her #182014 von CSpecker
The problem is that the program always calls "single answer", even if I select none or all answers before. I'm not able to export all answers or a range of answers, since this 'menu' isn't there in Version 3.15. In newer versions it is, but I didn't install this on my Synology, because there's no newer version in the Synology package center.
Greetings,
ChSp

Mehr
4 Tage 7 Stunden her #182018 von holch
Difficult to check where the problem is. So you followed my path to the export section and your installation only offers the export of a single answer? Maybe this was a bug in this specific version. No idea. Sounds strage.

You could always update your LS on your own, I guess. Is comfort update offered in your version?

But I don't know what synology has done to the package, it might not be possible to make updates to that version. It is a black box for us. I would never run one of those packages of third parties, it is just too unreliable and they are not very interested in keeping the software up to date.

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha