Two Array Can shown the answers Randomized on the same Order

Mehr
5 Monate 3 Tage her #181737 von FreshLemonUser
Hi everyone, How´s life going on?

I would like to know if i can have on the same page two array questions that the answers will be randomized on the same order.

i have Q3Q5: What is your level of knowledge of this?. (Array, it has 5 sub questions, and this must to be shown randomized), it is ok. then i have:

Q3Q10. Do you usually record any of the following options? (Array, it has 3 sub questions (the same sub-questions above) and it has to be filtered by Q3Q5: it is working until here, but this sub-questions must to be shown in the same order that was shown in Q3Q5)

How can i do that?

Thanks in advanced for your help.

Let me attach some lsg and a picture.
Anhänge:

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

LimeSurvey Partners
Mehr
5 Monate 2 Tage her - 5 Monate 2 Tage her #181768 von FreshLemonUser
Hi everyone, How´s life going on?

I would like to know if i can have on the same page two array questions that the answers will be randomized on the same order.

i have:
Q3Q5: What is your level of knowledge of this?. (Array, it has 5 sub questions, and this must to be shown randomized), it is ok.

then i have:

Q3Q10. Do you usually record any of the following options? (Array, it has 3 sub questions (the same sub-questions above) and it has to be filtered by Q3Q5: it is working until here, but this sub-questions must to be shown in the same order that was shown in Q3Q5)

How can i do that?

Thanks in advanced for your help.

Let me attach some lsg and a picture.
Anhänge:
Letzte Änderung: 5 Monate 2 Tage her von FreshLemonUser. Begründung: add an image, and try to be more clear on my explanation

Mehr
5 Monate 2 Tage her #181772 von DenisChenu
Not via LimeSurvey core currently, i thi_nk there are javascript workaround

Else, personnaly i think it must be a plmugin system (for all order of subquestions and answers)
See bugs.limesurvey.org/view.php?id=11988

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand .
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: FreshLemonUser

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha