template for some statistics

Mehr
1 Woche 6 Tage her #179989 von LSSSurvey1
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
Hi friends,
i have a survey that has around 100 questions ( some questions are conditional, that is why there is too many, but when clients take it, only 10 to 15 questions shows up at their end).
when i run the statistic report, i get 100 answers on my report, even the one that don't apply to the filters that i am using, i can manually check the questions that i want their results to show up.

my question is, is there a way that i save the template of some selected statistic questions and i run the statistic report from the template ? like i don't want to manually select 15 questions out of 100 each time i want to run the statistic, i want to save the template and just run it as needed and it run only the 15 questions that i saved before.. is that possible in LimeSurvey?

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
1 Woche 5 Tage her #179998 von holch
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_REPLIED_NEW
Not that I know of. The limesurvey "statistics" tool is rather a simple reporting tool the get a first idea of results during the field time. Limesurvey is primarily a data collection tool, not a data analysis tool.

If you need more sofisticated analysis, I guess you will need to use a tool that is made for this.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: DenisChenu

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha