Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

template for some statistics

• LSSSurvey1
  • LSSSurvey1's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #179989 by LSSSurvey1
template for some statistics was created by LSSSurvey1
Hi friends,
i have a survey that has around 100 questions ( some questions are conditional, that is why there is too many, but when clients take it, only 10 to 15 questions shows up at their end).
when i run the statistic report, i get 100 answers on my report, even the one that don't apply to the filters that i am using, i can manually check the questions that i want their results to show up.

my question is, is there a way that i save the template of some selected statistic questions and i run the statistic report from the template ? like i don't want to manually select 15 questions out of 100 each time i want to run the statistic, i want to save the template and just run it as needed and it run only the 15 questions that i saved before.. is that possible in LimeSurvey?
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
5 years 2 months ago #179998 by holch
Replied by holch on topic template for some statistics
Not that I know of. The limesurvey "Statistics" tool is rather a simple reporting tool the get a first idea of results during the field time. Limesurvey is primarily a data collection tool, not a data analysis tool.

If you need more sofisticated analysis, I guess you will need to use a tool that is made for this.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose