Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Invitation Sent to 'N' but marked as completed

More
9 years 3 months ago #116253 by dchan
We are noticing a few surveys that have been completed by our students, however the "Invitation Sent?" has been set to "N" (meaning it never got sent out).

After contacting our students, it looks like they indeed received the invitation email, but LimeSurvey did not record that it was sent out for a few specific instances (e.g. 3 out of every 50 sent out). It's also possible that that it wasn't recorded because of how the survey was filled out. Again, I am not sure how this happened.

Is this a known issue in LimeSurvey and any ideas of the exact cause?

We are currently using LimeSurvey Version 1.92+ Build 120501

Thanks!
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
9 years 3 months ago #116254 by holch
Hmmm, it is very difficult to give some feedback about a version of Limesurvey that is relatively old. If this was a bug (I don't know, have never heard of it so far, but that doesn't mean anything), it most likely has been solved in the newer versions.

I would really recommend to keep your installation up to date, not only because the old versions don't get any security updates, but also because Limesurvey has become so much better since 1.92.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

More
9 years 3 months ago #116255 by dchan

holch wrote: Hmmm, it is very difficult to give some feedback about a version of Limesurvey that is relatively old. If this was a bug (I don't know, have never heard of it so far, but that doesn't mean anything), it most likely has been solved in the newer versions.

I would really recommend to keep your installation up to date, not only because the old versions don't get any security updates, but also because Limesurvey has become so much better since 1.92.

Do you know what event updates the "Invitation Sent?" field? Is the date set when the email is immediately sent out or when the survey is filled out?
  • tpartner
More
9 years 3 months ago #116266 by tpartner
Replied by tpartner on topic Invitation Sent to 'N' but marked as completed

Do you know what event updates the "Invitation Sent?"

When the mail is sent.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose