Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Move questions to be next to each other

• honorem
  • honorem's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #134729 by honorem
Is it possible to move a question next to an other question?

Suppose I have a list radio question with some answers, now I'd like to move a multiple choice question to be next (next as not under but beside the other question...) to the radio question, is it possible? And If so, there would be some javascript for this which is sadly out of my knowledge.

I guess this could be done with an array question as well, where one of the columns is multiple choice and the other one radio list, the question text would be the same for both which is what Im after really..
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by honorem.
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 11 months ago #134735 by tpartner
Replied by tpartner on topic Move questions to be next to each other
Have a look at this post for inspiration - www.limesurvey.org/forum/design-issues/1...ypes-in-array#129574

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: honorem
  • honorem
  • honorem's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #134761 by honorem
Replied by honorem on topic Move questions to be next to each other

tpartner wrote: Have a look at this post for inspiration - www.limesurvey.org/forum/design-issues/1...ypes-in-array#129574

Inspiration? It does exactly what I was after, without any modifications, excellent tdpartner :laugh:. And I thought I had searched the forum very well, guess not. You code is very pedagogical, but i don't understand the function equalizeHeights(), is it a fix for something and if so, what is it fixing?

However, if anyone stumble into tis question take a look at tdpartner's answer on above link, or the spoiler below.

Warning: Spoiler!

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose