Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Organize 360° Feedbackprocess with LimeSurvey

• Ryuniri_44052
  • Ryuniri_44052's Avatar Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
More
8 years 2 months ago #130188 by Ryuniri_44052
Organize 360° Feedbackprocess with LimeSurvey was created by Ryuniri_44052
Hey Limexperts,

I want to do a 360°-Feedback with LimeSurvey for round about 30 executives. Everything is fine so far. The template, the groups and questions are clear and already implemented.

My problem is, that the participants will have to do a self-evaluation and have to give feedback to about 5 peers or more within a week or something. I want to support the participants as good as possible in organizing that process.

My ideal image is an individualized interface for each participant that lists all feedbacks (surveys) the participant has to complete, e.g. one self-evaluation, 3 feedbaks for 3 different peers, 1 feedback for a member of staff. OK, that's some kind of work for 30 executives, but also easy. But: Do you know any setting (or plugin, script, whatever) to report the status of each listed survey in such an interface? I want the participants to be informed about all feedbacks they already have given and those they still need to work on.

Do you know any solution?

Who has experiences with SurveyPress? The plugin wasn't updated for years. But if you can tell me, it might help me, i am ready to install an old wordpress version.

Maybe someone has experience with this: API documentation on remote control for LimeSurvey .

I would be very grateful for any help, advice or ideas!
The topic has been locked.
  • gabrieljenik
  • Official LimeSurvey Partner
  • Official LimeSurvey Partner
More
8 years 2 months ago #130189 by gabrieljenik
Replied by gabrieljenik on topic Organize 360° Feedbackprocess with LimeSurvey
Hi,

I have mounted 360 feedback with LS in the past.
Have some adaptations that can turn LS into a 360 degree feedback engine.

I am an authorized partner.
If you are interested, please, let me know at gabriel@encuesta.biz

Thanks!

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

Checkout our Reporting Solutions and our plugin shop at www.encuesta.biz .

More
8 years 2 months ago #130319 by jsibley
I am in the process of implementing a 360 degree feedback system using Drupal and Limesurvey.

I create a token for each permutation (self and each rater/ratee pair) and provide the links in Drupal. It is still a work in progress but seems doable.

Good luck.

Jonathan Sibley

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose