event.returnValue is deprecated

More
3 years 5 months ago #104942 by andersonelias
andersonelias created the topic: event.returnValue is deprecated
Hi,
Everytime I open a survey, the web console always give me this output.

event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead.

My LS Version 2.05+ Build 140116, but I notice it on the earlier Version too. Is it something that I have to change or update ?

Thank you for the support :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #104945 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: event.returnValue is deprecated
Hi, in a survey page or a admin page ?
If you have a console: you have the file and the line.

We can surely fix this if we know the js file where this is set. Best is to put a bug report.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
3 years 5 months ago #104948 by andersonelias
andersonelias replied the topic: event.returnValue is deprecated
On Survey Page.

On Admin Page I got this

event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead.
body.scrollLeft is deprecated in strict mode. Please use 'documentElement.scrollLeft' if in strict mode and 'body.scrollLeft' only if in quirks mode.
body.scrollTop is deprecated in strict mode. Please use 'documentElement.scrollTop' if in strict mode and 'body.scrollTop' only if in quirks mode.

But it is weird, it didn't show the file and the line. (Using the latest chrome)

More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #104949 by andersonelias
andersonelias replied the topic: event.returnValue is deprecated
After a lot of random clicks

Admin Page :

event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead. jquery-1.10.2.min.js:5
body.scrollLeft is deprecated in strict mode. Please use 'documentElement.scrollLeft' if in strict mode and 'body.scrollLeft' only if in quirks mode. jquery.qtip.min.js:2
body.scrollTop is deprecated in strict mode. Please use 'documentElement.scrollTop' if in strict mode and 'body.scrollTop' only if in quirks mode. jquery.qtip.min.js:2

Survey Page :

event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead. jquery-1.10.2.min.js:5

Directory third_party/jquery/file
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by andersonelias.

Did you already participate in our customer survey?

Don't miss your chance for great prices.

Please click here to participate:

Start now

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now