The table "{{asset_version}}" for active record class "AssetVersion" cannot be f

More
3 months 6 days ago - 3 months 6 days ago #169758 by imacat
imacat created the topic: The table "{{asset_version}}" for active record class "AssetVersi
Hi. I just upgrade my LimeSurvey from 3.9.0 to 3.10.0 today, and it shows this error:

The table "{{asset_version}}" for active record class "AssetVersion" cannot be found in the database.

I compared the existing database with a freshly-installed 3.10.0 database. It seems that a database table "lime_asset_version" is missing from the existing 3.9.0 database and is not automatically created with the 3.10.0 upgrade.

I tried several ways of installation and upgrade but failed. Is this a bug, or should I report this to somewhere?
Attachments:
Last Edit: 3 months 6 days ago by imacat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 6 days ago #169764 by tpartner
tpartner replied the topic: The table "{{asset_version}}" for active record class "AssetVersi
Yes, please file a bug report.

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

More
3 months 6 days ago - 3 months 6 days ago #169765 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: The table "{{asset_version}}" for active record class "AssetVersi
Can you have a look at your DBversion number at your global settings table ?

When update asset_version table must be created here : github.com/LimeSurvey/LimeSurvey/blob/85...edb_helper.php#L2215

And in the bug report : please set debug mode to 2

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .
Last Edit: 3 months 6 days ago by DenisChenu.

More
3 months 6 days ago #169767 by LouisGac
LouisGac replied the topic: The table "{{asset_version}}" for active record class "AssetVersi
how did you updated?

More
3 months 6 days ago - 3 months 6 days ago #169771 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: The table "{{asset_version}}" for active record class "AssetVersi
OK found and fixed …
PR done with DB version at 249 but merged at 250 …

github.com/LimeSurvey/LimeSurvey/commit/...c8df8ad5323f92ba9d8c

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
Last Edit: 3 months 6 days ago by DenisChenu.

More
3 months 5 days ago #169820 by imacat
imacat replied the topic: The table "{{asset_version}}" for active record class "AssetVersi

DenisChenu wrote: OK found and fixed …
PR done with DB version at 249 but merged at 250 …

github.com/LimeSurvey/LimeSurvey/commit/...c8df8ad5323f92ba9d8c

Thank you. This works. And you people are fast. <3 ^_^

More
3 months 5 days ago #169821 by DenisChenu
Thanks to you to download and manually install :)

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!