Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Pay using two credit cards

• LSSSurvey1
  • LSSSurvey1's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago #163549 by LSSSurvey1
Pay using two credit cards was created by LSSSurvey1
Can i pay for one year using two credit cards? if yes, how to accomplish it?
i downloaded LimeSurvey CE and i am using the trail month now, do you send a license key after i make the payment to make the software work for a full year? or do i have to download it again and install it?
Can i keep a credit card on file and setup a recurring payment so you withdraw the fees automatically down the road?
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 2 months ago #163550 by jelo
Replied by jelo on topic Pay using two credit cards
When choosing LimeSurvey CE you buy ComfortUpdate. You will find a key in your profile here on LimeSurvey.org. No licensefile. You have no installation limit. You don't need to reinstall.

For questions relating payment you should ask the support directly. But you shouldn't expect to pay with two creditcards. I have never seen a eCommerce system which allows splitting a sum on two creditcards for one order.

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users
  • ollehar
  • LimeSurvey GmbH Employee
  • LimeSurvey GmbH Employee
More
6 years 2 months ago #163648 by ollehar
Replied by ollehar on topic Pay using two credit cards
As jelo said, questions about payments are better handled on our support. But no, you can't split one payment over two credit cards. All payments are subscriptions.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
6 years 2 months ago #163677 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Pay using two credit cards
Code:
For questions relating payment you should ask the support directly. But you shouldn't expect to pay with two creditcards. I have never seen a eCommerce system which allows splitting a sum on two creditcards for one order.

In Brazil in some ecommerce shops you can do this. But even here it is still quite uncommon. However, here you generally can pay in 10 installments through the credit card.

It is quite annoying when you have someone in front of you at the supermarket and they pay with 3 different cards...

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

More
6 years 2 months ago #163726 by jelo
Replied by jelo on topic Pay using two credit cards

holch wrote: However, here you generally can pay in 10 installments through the credit card.

installments? Why are people using more than one creditcard at one card terminal? Circumvent monthly limit? Onetime-creditcards?

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose