Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Links to surveys not working - Gateway Time-out

• maximeDupriez86
  • maximeDupriez86's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #156060 by maximeDupriez86
Links to surveys not working - Gateway Time-out was created by maximeDupriez86
Hello,

I have quite an issue and could not find any relative topics. Apologizes if this has been already discussed.

The links to my surveys are not working anymore.

I've used LimeSurvey for a year without any problem. After a few weeks without using it, I wanted to create a new survey. I can access all the administrative parts: I can see all my previous surveys and I can create new surveys. Only problem: impossible to actually answer the survey as its URL does not work. It's the same for the previous links to access the previous surveys and the new links created automatically for new surveys. The browser is running for few minutes and I finally get an error "504 Gateway Time-out / The server didn't respond in time".

I just did an update for Version 2.65.6+170615 but it did not solve the issue.

I saw in the troubleshooting manual that "index.php won't open" is a frequent issue but in my case, "index.php/admin" works perfectly, the bug concerns only "index.php/survey_id".

Has anybody experienced the same issue? Would you have any clue to help me ?

Thanks

Max
The topic has been locked.
  • ollehar
  • LimeSurvey GmbH Employee
  • LimeSurvey GmbH Employee
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #156099 by ollehar
Did you try to enable debug = 2? Did you check the error log? Is your survey very big?
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by ollehar.
  • maximeDupriez86
  • maximeDupriez86's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #156100 by maximeDupriez86
Replied by maximeDupriez86 on topic Links to surveys not working - Gateway Time-out
Thanks for your answer.

It is strange to me but the problem has seemed to be solved since this morning without any action from me.

Thank you anyway for your advice as I was not aware of enabling debug=2. I just did and hopefully, I'll have more information if this bug (or another) occurs in the future.

Best

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose