Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Charts not displaying correctly in Statistics Simple Mode - looking squashed

• iceclimber81
  • iceclimber81's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #155188 by iceclimber81
Dear LimeSurvey community,

When viewing the responses of my survey (67 questions, 17 complete responses) in simple mode, the bar charts for 13 questions are not displaying correctly - they look squashed or compressed; I'm attaching a screenshot for illustration (see question "What is your profession?"). This happens irrespective of which browser I use (Chrome, Safari).

I cannot identify a pattern in which questions this happens. 5-item rating scale (radio button) questions and multiple-choice (checkbox) questions are equally affected.

The console does not display errors; it shows 2 warnings that don't look related to the problem:

• Google Maps API warning: NoApiKeys developers.google.com/maps/documentation...messages#no-api-keys . util.js:219
    Google Maps API warning: SensorNotRequired developers.google.com/maps/documentation...#sensor-not-required . util.js:219

• I'm copying the HTML source code of the squashed chart below. Any ideas what could be wrong or how to fix this would be much appreciated.
    Code:
    <div class="col-sm-4 printable" style="margin-top: 2em;margin-bottom: 2em;">
            <h4>What is your profession?</h4>
    <!-- end of _statisticsoutput_header -->
    <!-- _statisticsoutput_graphs -->
                <!-- Charts -->
            <div class="row">
                <div class="col-sm-9 vcenter chartjs-container" id="chartjs-container-18" data-chartname="" data-qid="18" data-type="Bar" data-color="36">

<canvas class="canvas-chart " id="chartjs-18" width="484" height="364" data-color="36" style="width: 242px; height: 182px;"></canvas>
                </div>

<!-- legends -->
                        </div>

<!-- Buttons to change graph type -->
            <div id="stats_599194X4X18" class="graphdisplay" style="text-align:center">
            </div>

<script>
        statisticsData['quid'+'18'] = {
            labels : ["Mayor","Other elected local ...","Municipal or local g...","Municipal or local g...","Staff from Central A...","Development or Human...","NGO","Private sector","Other","No answer"],
            grawdata : ["5","0","4","4","1","0","1","0","2","0"], // the datas to generate the graph  
        };
    </script>
    <!-- endof  _statisticsoutput_graphs -->
    </div>
    The topic has been locked.
    More
    5 years 7 months ago #173360 by leonelcorso
    Hi, did you find the root cause and how to fix it?

I'm having the same issue
    The topic has been locked.
    • Joffm
    • LimeSurvey Community Team
    • LimeSurvey Community Team
    More
    5 years 7 months ago #173366 by Joffm
    Hi,
    there is already a post about that.
    www.limesurvey.org/forum/installation-a-...ersion-3-14-1-180731

Well, how did you call the statistics?
    Very strange: