Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Internal Server Error CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[2

• jespar
  • jespar's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #154222 by jespar
Hi I'm trying to Generate tokens and I'm getting the above error. We had another survey just about a month ago that I did the same thing and had not problem importing the data and generating the tokens.

Does anyone know what I need to do?

Julie
The topic has been locked.
  • LouisGac
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 10 months ago #154368 by LouisGac
Hi, what is your LimeSurvey build?
  • jespar
More
6 years 10 months ago #154433 by jespar
LimeSurvey Version 2.00+ Build 131009 I'm not the person who handles the server stuff but if that is it then I will do whatever I need to get this fixed. I really need to send this class evaluation out!
  • LouisGac
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 10 months ago #154434 by LouisGac
well that's a 4 years old version of LimeSurvey... it's going to be hard to help you.
could you please copy/paste the complete error message?
  • jespar
More
6 years 10 months ago #154435 by jespar
Ugh... well if I have to get our people to do something on the back end I'm probably screwed. The students will graduate. If you can give me anyway around this I would appreciate it. If necessary I will just send them a link but I would like to use the system to send reminders.

Here is the entire message. Thanks again - Julie

Internal Server Error
CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[22001]: String data, right truncated: 1406 Data too long for column 'token' at row 1

An internal error occurred while the Web server was processing your request. Please contact the webmaster to report this problem.

Thank you.
2017-05-05 07:54:47
  • jespar
More
6 years 10 months ago #154439 by jespar
I would still like to know what is happening with the error. I however got around it by manually putting in tokens. Then I was able to send the emails. We are going to upgrade to the current version/build after we collect this data.

Julie

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose