Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Console loading DbStorage.php fails

• bornakke
  • bornakke's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #159245 by bornakke
Console loading DbStorage.php fails was created by bornakke
Hi Forum,

We have purchased the cron invite script to limesurvey. The script is working however on our deployment we get the following error. We are running on ubuntu 16.04, php 7 with the most recent limesurvey. YiiBase.php manages to load many of the other plugins but DbStorage for some reasons failed. The file is there and the permissions are no different for the other plugins. I have tried to debug YiiBase.php but I'm not very sophisticated at working with classes and namespaces, however I have made sure that our php version does in fact allow changing the include path.

Hope somebody more clever can come with a suggestion as to why we get this error.

Best
Tobias

/limesurvey$ php application/commands/console.php invite
2017-09-29 16:42:55 :: 612668 :: Starting work on survey. ::
2017-09-29 16:42:55 :: 612668 :: Found 4412 eligible tokens. ::
PHP Error[2]: include(DbStorage.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
in file public_html/limesurvey/framework/YiiBase.php at line 432
#0 public_html/limesurvey/framework/YiiBase.php(432): include()
#1 unknown(0): autoload()
#2 unknown(0): spl_autoload_call()
#3 public_html/limesurvey/application/libraries/PluginManager/PluginManager.php(96): class_exists()
#4 public_html/limesurvey/application/libraries/PluginManager/PluginBase.php(131): ls\pluginmanager\PluginManager->getStore()
#5 public_html/limesurvey/application/libraries/PluginManager/PluginBase.php(62): AuditLog->getStore()
#6 public_html/limesurvey/application/libraries/PluginManager/PluginBase.php(108): AuditLog->get()
#7 public_html/limesurvey/plugins/AuditLog/AuditLog.php(113): AuditLog->getPluginSettings()
#8 public_html/limesurvey/plugins/AuditLog/AuditLog.php(340): AuditLog->checkSetting()
#9 unknown(0): AuditLog->beforeTokenSave()
#10 public_html/limesurvey/application/libraries/PluginManager/PluginManager.php(192): call_user_func()
#11 public_html/limesurvey/application/models/Token.php(268): ls\pluginmanager\PluginManager->dispatchEvent()
#12 public_html/limesurvey/application/commands/InviteCommand.php(240): Token_612668->save()
#13 public_html/limesurvey/application/commands/InviteCommand.php(170): InviteCommand->sendInvitation()
#14 public_html/limesurvey/framework/console/CConsoleCommandRunner.php(71): InviteCommand->run()
#15 public_html/limesurvey/framework/console/CConsoleApplication.php(92): CConsoleCommandRunner->run()
#16 public_html/limesurvey/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): ConsoleApplication->processRequest()
#17 public_html/limesurvey/application/commands/console.php(65): ConsoleApplication->run()
The topic has been locked.
  • bornakke
  • bornakke's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #159246 by bornakke
Replied by bornakke on topic Console loading DbStorage.php fails
PS: We have also tried the script on another survey, but get the same error.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
6 years 6 months ago #159255 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Console loading DbStorage.php fails
You buy a script, contact the script dev … else

extensions.sondages.pro/mailing-manageme...n/documentation.html

Code is free, but support are not free.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
  • Mazi
  • Official LimeSurvey Partner
  • Official LimeSurvey Partner
More
6 years 3 months ago #162655 by Mazi
Replied by Mazi on topic Console loading DbStorage.php fails
We could not reproduce the error (yet).

1. Did you set up the cronjob at Plesk or cPanel? If so, do you run it as a command or PHP script there?

2. Can you uplaod a screenshot of the cronjob config?

3. Can you confirm that at least the first email gets sent?

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support: survey-consulting.com

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose