Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Missing Feature "Response rate" in admin survey list

• Armyrrne_119828
  • Armyrrne_119828's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #157577 by Armyrrne_119828
Hi,

i've just upgraded Limesurvey from 1.91 to 2.67.3 (latest git master branch) and now the Response Rate percentage in the admin survey overview is missing.
In the sourcefiles of 1.91(limesurvey191plus-build120302-20120302) it looks like this rate is basicly the percent ration of total answers to total tokens.

Since i do not find anything in the Bugtracker/Forum or the changelog i am not sure if this was intentional or if i just overlooked something. I am also kinda new to Limesurvey so i'm sorry if there is something totally obvious which i missed.

If there is no other way and there is still interest in this feature i would like to create a pull request. I already build a proof of concept. (a migration of the 1.91 code to latest git version. see attachments)

P. S. looks like it was introduced in "Changes from 1.87+ (build 8518) to 1.90+ (build 9561) Legend: # updated feature, - bug fix":
+New feature: Show number of tokens and response rate for surveys using tokens. (maziminke)

Regards,
Robin
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Armyrrne_119828.
The topic has been locked.
  • Joffm
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
6 years 7 months ago #157587 by Joffm
Well, I do not see this as very important.

You get everything in "Resonses & Statistics" (calculaton of percentages should be possible).

Regards
Joffm

Volunteers are not paid.
Not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless
Attachments:
  • Armyrrne_119828
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 7 months ago #157597 by Armyrrne_119828
Replied by Armyrrne_119828 on topic Missing Feature "Response rate" in admin survey list
You're are absolutely right. It's more a practical thing when you need a quick overview which surveys are almost finished.

Regards
Robin
  • LouisGac
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 7 months ago #157603 by LouisGac
that's pretty easy to add. Please, open a feature request for dev branch on bug tracker
  • DenisChenu
More
6 years 7 months ago #157786 by DenisChenu
Hi,

You can test www.limesurvey.org/index.php?option=com_...onandstat&Itemid=729 .
By default use token for participation rate, but you can use another if needed (manually).

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
  • Armyrrne_119828
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 7 months ago #157850 by Armyrrne_119828
Replied by Armyrrne_119828 on topic Missing Feature "Response rate" in admin survey list
Nice. This is pretty much what i am searching for. I will also open a feature request and use the plugin as a workaround. Thanks for the replys :)

Regards,
Robin

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose