Relevance equations for groups

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #190081 by acrall
I am having issues writing a group relevance equation for the attached survey. In question Q3, the respondent is asked if they are submitting information for a presentation/panel (T1), a conference or meeting (T2), a workshop (T3), a tour (T4), a publication (T5), or other (T6). Depending on what is selected, they should be shown different groups.

If T1 is selected, the following groups should display: Presentation or Panel, Date and Location, Audience Affiliations, Impact of Your Engagement

If T2 is selected, the following groups should display: Conference or Meeting, Date and Location, Audience Affiliations, Impact of Your Engagement

If T3 is selected, the following groups should display: Workshop, Date and Location, Audience Affiliations, Impact of Your Engagement

If T4 is selected, the following groups should display: Tour, Audience Affiliations, Impact of Your Engagement

If T5 is selected, the following groups should display: Publication

If T6 is selected, the following groups should display: Other, Date and Location, Audience Affiliations, Impact of Your Engagement

My relevance equations are not working and want to see what I am doing wrong. Many thanks, Alycia
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LimeSurvey Partners
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #190082 by Joffm
Hi,
your syntax is wrong:
NOT Q3.NAOK== 'T1' or 'T2' or 'T3' or 'T6'

BUT: (Q3.NAOK== 'T1') or (Q3.NAOK== 'T2') or (Q3.NAOK== 'T3') or (Q3.NAOK== 'T6')

Joffm

Volunteers are not paid.
Not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu, acrall

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #190096 by acrall
That worked! Thanks so much, Joffm

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!