long time for the questions to load

More
6 months 4 days ago #185324 by LSSSurvey1
Hi there,
i attached my lss file of my survey, question 1 in group 4 takes very very very long time to load, sometimes more than 10 minutes.. is that normal? or how can i speed up the loading time?
i am using version 3.15.9 ( i will do the comfort update tomorrow, but i don't think this would resolve it as i have done multiple updates before and nothing helped).

thanks for any tip or help you can give.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LimeSurvey Partners
More
6 months 4 days ago #185326 by jelo

LSSSurvey1 wrote: i attached my lss file of my survey, question 1 in group 4 takes very very very long time to load, sometimes more than 10 minutes.. is that normal?

How many browser did you test the survey in?
What PHP version is used on the serverside?

LimeSurvey can become pretty slow when it comes to filtering answer items (in your case 123 sub-questions with relevance equations). But 10 minutes sound strange.

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users

More
6 months 3 days ago #185333 by DenisChenu
Question 1 in group 4 have 117 lines to be loaded, and expression in JS is apply after …
Yes it could be long … not 10 minutes for me (less than 1 minutes) but longer thanother.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

More
6 months 3 days ago #185350 by LSSSurvey1
currently i have Apache/2.4.27 (Win64) PHP/7.1.9
do you think i updating my Apache and PHP would help? what is the recommended versions of PHP and Apache for LimeSurvey Version 3.17.5 ?

More
6 months 3 days ago #185354 by DenisChenu
No, no reason.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!