Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Allow multiple responses OR update responses with one token?

More
5 years 11 months ago #168259 by panch_evg
I can't append this plugin to my LimeSurvey, when I paste folder with plugin to folder 'plugins' the system is crushed when I will open plugin manager.
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
5 years 11 months ago #168281 by DenisChenu
LiumeSurvey forum is not the place for plugin issue (currently). And this plugin is not 3.X compatible

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
More
5 years 11 months ago #168290 by panch_evg
Thanks. I will know, maybe in LimeSurvey v.3+ we have a common solution of multiple answer and modify answer??
More
5 years 6 months ago #175075 by jlwood
Thank you for working on this Denis. I've been trying to use your plugin for a problem like the OP's but haven't been able to make it work. Could you explain how I should set up the first survey? Here's what I've done:
I installed and activated the questionExtraSurvey plugin.
I have a survey named "CWP" where participants need to be able to create new records and edit their previous records.
I've created a new survey with tokens for participants called "CWPMaster" and added 1 group with 1 textdisplay field named "addOrEdit". but I don't see any way to indcate which survey to connect to or any other plugin config

Sorry if I am missing the obvious
  • DenisChenu
More
5 years 6 months ago #175082 by DenisChenu

jlwood wrote: but I don't see any way to indcate which survey to connect to or any other plugin config

In the advanced settings of a long text or text display question : you find new attributes.

Remind this plugin was never tested in 3.X version

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
More
5 years 6 months ago #175154 by jlwood
I'm not seeing any new attributes. I'm using Version 2.06+ Build 160129. Only the usual settings appear under Advanced Settings. The Plugin manager shows questionExtraSurvey as being enabled, but it must not be working properly on my system. I don't know of any way to check and see if it is actually loading properly.
  • DenisChenu
More
5 years 6 months ago #175159 by DenisChenu

jlwood wrote: I'm not seeing any new attributes. I'm using Version 2.06+ Build 160129.

Not compatible : ls2.6+ didn't have question attribute by plugin.

You can try with my fork : github.com/SondagesPro/LimeSurvey-Sondag...f7903d4bdbf4575ca07d but REALY no warranty of functionnality …

More
5 years 6 months ago #175197 by jlwood
That would explain things. I think I'd rather upgrade our install instead of going with the fork. This is a good time for us to upgrade and I've been intending to do it anyway. I think version 2.73.1-build171220 is the most recent LS2 lts package, though it's hard to tell from the web site. That version is supported by the plugin?
  • DenisChenu
More
5 years 6 months ago #175198 by DenisChenu
Tested : LimeSurvey 2.64 and LimeSurvey 3.8

2.73.1 is NOT a lts … no lts currently

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose