Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Trying to view the assessment scores in the statistics on Limesurvey 2.0

More
10 years 3 months ago #102725 by Ted
Hi,

I am trying to view the assessment values that I have inputted on the Statistics database. I don't want the respondents to view the assessment result, they are only for me to see, although I am not sure whether this is possible or how to approach this. I have tried looking at other forums and some have informed me that I might have to use the Expression Manager, still not very sure. Please is anyone can help me, this is urgent.

Thank you,
Ted
The topic has been locked.
  • fransmarcelissen
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
10 years 3 months ago #102728 by fransmarcelissen
Could you give more information on what you really need? If you are the only one who need to see the results is to export the data en view that data in spss or r or excel or using an own program. It takes a minute or so.
More
10 years 3 months ago #102731 by Ted
I'm trying to use limesurvey alone to do this. I have added assessment value to some question and want to see the results of it in the database.

For example, {sum(Q1_SQ001.value,Q2_SQ002.value,Q3_SQ003.value,Q4_SQ004.value,Q5_SQ005.value,Q6_SQ006.value,Q7_SQ007.value)}

Also, I am trying to use an equation for default value in a hidden question.
  • tpartner
  • Away
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #102734 by tpartner
You can load a hidden Equation Question with those values.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by tpartner.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ted
More
10 years 3 months ago #102869 by Ted
Thanks tp Partner,

Apologies but I would like to do something additionally.

I want to make a hidden question where the DEFAULT answer is the result of an equation.
So what will show up on the statistics is:

SCORE

The thing is that when I use the equation and put in into the question, the heading in the database is too long, not neat and too tedious to look at; I'd have to scroll to the right every time I view the statistics. Is that possible to do in Limesurvey or do I have to mess with code?

There are a few things I want to accomplish. That is to:
1. save the default value
2. put an equation in the default value and have it calculate the assessment score.
  • tpartner
  • Away
More
10 years 3 months ago #102875 by tpartner
I'm afraid I don't have a solution for the length of the label in the statistics view.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose