Adding responses for a survey via Remote Control 2 API

More
4 years 1 month ago #99861 by Anurag01
Anurag01 created the topic: Adding responses for a survey via Remote Control 2 API
A question as simple as it gets. Referring to Remote Control 2 API's add_response method -- What should be the correct structure of the parameter aResponseData?

I need to know this in two cases:
  • an open-ended survey
  • a non-anonymous (token-based) closed-survey

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #99886 by Anurag01
Anurag01 replied the topic: Adding responses for a survey via Remote Control 2 API
A gentle bump

More
4 years 1 month ago #99931 by Anurag01
Anurag01 replied the topic: Adding responses for a survey via Remote Control 2 API
Another gentle bump. I really need this guys :dry:

More
3 years 2 months ago #111288 by jj8931
jj8931 replied the topic: Adding responses for a survey via Remote Control 2 API
I think I need this too. I would like to prepopulate a single question on a tokenized survey with a project number so the person taking the survey will not have to do it.

More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #111343 by tpartner
tpartner replied the topic: Adding responses for a survey via Remote Control 2 API

I would like to prepopulate a single question on a tokenized survey with a project number so the person taking the survey will not have to do it.

Why not use a token attribute for this?

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by tpartner.

More
3 years 2 months ago #111347 by jj8931
jj8931 replied the topic: Adding responses for a survey via Remote Control 2 API
That is exactly what I have done.

I added an attribute and then used that attribute in the default of the field. Works fine.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now