Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Central participant panel: Can't add two tokens with identical email to survey

• lovepade
  • lovepade's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago #99046 by lovepade
I have created a panel for the survey needs of our organization.

Most of our surveys has a "role" and not "person" focus. 9 times out of 10, there will be a different person for each role. But not always. I need to send out surveys to different roles - and sometimes one person (email adress) can have more than one role (i.e. needs to answer more than one survey)

Example: I am doing a small data-gathering survey with 17 schools. Each school has two departements. But on one small school, person A has two roles: Administrator of department 1 and administrator of department 2.

I have a token attribute field called department. And Person A is listed twice in the central participant panel - once for each department.

How ever: Limeservice wont allow me to import both 'roles' (entries in the CPP) to the same survey (because of conflicting email adress I guess?). (But I can easily add tokens with identical email address - just not from the central participant panel).

I'd prefer not to create different surveys, so how can I allow a survey to have respondent with identical emails, imported from the central participant panel.

Thanks in advance

(ps: This is a x-post from www.limesurvey.org/en/forum/installation...mail-with-two-tokens - which was posted in the wrong category - and I can't delete it).
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose