Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Update attribute fields in token table

• ksihota
  • ksihota's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 1 month ago #92637 by ksihota
I have a survey that has a Token table created from the Central Participants DB.
There are 4 custom attributes in the CPD (Grade, Division, SID, Gender)
The SID is used as the Token and the rest are placed in the Token Table. This was all working fine until I noticed that data in these fields have been mixed up.
This may have been caused due to another token issue related to a bug (07278) that was fixed by updating a variable name, but I can't confirm this.
I am looking for a way to update or reset all user attribute fields in the Token table with the real data from the CPD.
Is this possible?
Is it possible to change the column headings for these attributes field if I have to manually edit the records?
How do I figure out which code matches which heading?
for example, these are the names of the fields from the CDP and my headings in the survey Token Table
attribute_cpdb_3 = grade
attribute_cpdb_5 = division
attribute_cpdb_1 = gender

I can alter my words but how do I know which cpdb_# matches?

Is there a way to simply delete the attributes from the token table and then just add them back in?

Thanks for any help or clarification

Kim
The topic has been locked.
  • ksihota
  • ksihota's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 1 month ago #92640 by ksihota
Replied by ksihota on topic Update attribute fields in token table
figured out how to change col names by trial and error. Would be nice to know what the cpdb_# matches.
I manually altered the errors and changed the field headings to match the columns that held the most correct info, but it would be nice to have some way to do an update of the info from the main database.
I don't see any place to delete an attribute field. I understood from other posts that this ability had been added.

Kim
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose