Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Display or email responses

• jimdavies
  • jimdavies's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #185222 by jimdavies
Display or email responses was created by jimdavies
Is it possible to provide a summary at the end of a survey showing the participant's responses?
Is it possible to email a participant a summary of their survey responses to an email address they provide within the survey?

I'm on version Version 2.58.0+170104 (yes, I know it's old, we're supposed to update this year)
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
4 years 10 months ago #185224 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Display or email responses
Yes, you can use the admin notification emails for this ( manual.limesurvey.org/Notifications_%26_..._notifications_email ). The field for the email address can make use of Expression manager, so you can pipe the email given in a question into this field, e.g. {questioncode} and then let the respondent receive the notification email.

Adapt the template of the basic or detailed admin notification accordingly (depending which one you'll use for the respondents. You can pipe all answers of this respective participants into the email (but not those of others!).

This is also available in 2.58. If it works as expected is another story, because the version is old and bugs contained in this version might have been solved long ago.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose