Duplicate nomination not allowed

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #182817 by skandoi
I want that one person cannot nominate any person twice (only one time allowed). what flag we have to set in the database to avoid the duplicate nomination.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LimeSurvey Partners
More
2 weeks 3 days ago #182820 by skandoi
I am using Lime survey Version 2.67.3+170728

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #182828 by tpartner
Do not double-post. It will not get you an answer any faster.

Can you explain how this relates to LimeSurvey?

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

More
2 weeks 3 days ago - 2 weeks 3 days ago #182852 by skandoi
Hi ,
I create a survey that have one question type is dropdown which have multiple entries and that entries is same as participants entries (participants who participate in the survey) . I set userleft = 2 in lime_token table , so each participants can fill the survey maximum 2 times . Now , let X be a participants that choose Y 1st time from the drop down during filling the survey 1st time and again if X want to choose Y it should not be allowed for the 2nd time (2nd time means duplicate entries ) . I do not want the duplicate entries .
Last edit: 2 weeks 3 days ago by skandoi.

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #182872 by holch
This is not possible because you have no connectin between the two surveys filled by the same person. It is as if was 2 different people.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!