Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Dynamic Results Page (Personalized Report)

• Ilke01
  • Ilke01's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #173875 by Ilke01
Dear LimeSurvey Community,

first of all, what a great project! I find it great to provide a self-hosted survey tool free of charge.
Now to my question: I am looking for a tool to let users obtain a personalized report at the end of a quiz/survey/test.
In order to do so, I require a complex set of rules, such as: "If score in question category A is below 5, AND the score in category B is above 10, then show the text block X on the results page." Ideally, I would like to combine different text blocks to generate a personalized report.
Is this (easily) accomplishable with LimeSurvey or should I look for another tool?

Best,
Ilke
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
5 years 7 months ago #173876 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Dynamic Results Page (Personalized Report)
This is relatively easy to accomplish with a combination of text display questions, relevance equations and expression manager.

For each question you have a place to put a relevance equation. This relevance equations lets hide/show the question, depending on certain conditions/results.

So you can create different text block within different text display type questions and then hide / show them based on responses.

So you basically create a group with those text display type questions as the last group of your survey and hide/show them via relevance equation.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu
  • DenisChenu
More
5 years 7 months ago #173892 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Dynamic Results Page (Personalized Report)
Yep, holch are right.

The easiest solution (for managing it more easily) : create some text display question with your blocks (hidden). Set relevance top "what you want", and finally use it at end of survey (or in another ary text question) : like that
Code:
{if(questionCode.relevanceStatus,questionCode.question,"}

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
  • Ilke01
  • Ilke01's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #174032 by Ilke01
Replied by Ilke01 on topic Dynamic Results Page (Personalized Report)
Thanks folks!

I will try that.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose