Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Scoring a questionnaire

More
6 years 7 months ago #158266 by lo263
Scoring a questionnaire was created by lo263
Hi, I have set up a survey and have 3 questionnaires that I have put in it in an Array question type. An example would be the PHQ-9. I am trying to work out how to get the survey to add up the scores and then either move the participant on to the next questionnaire or move them to a page advising them they are not eligible to take part in the study.

I have input the answer options and assessment value 0-3 for each of the nine questions. I have also set up an assessment page that I want to be displayed to particiapants if they score over 15 on the questionnaire, however this appears regardless of the score that participants get.

Could anybody offer me any advice on how to rectify these issues or point me in the direction of someone/resources that could help me please?

Many thanks
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
6 years 7 months ago #158269 by tpartner
Replied by tpartner on topic Scoring a questionnaire
Load a hidden equation type question with the assessments score and then use relevance based on that question to control the survey flow and/or show a "score" report.

- manual.limesurvey.org/Question_type_-_Equation

- manual.limesurvey.org/Expression_Manager#Access_to_Variables

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose