Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Export data

• zohra_123
  • zohra_123's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 1 week ago #152578 by zohra_123
Export data was created by zohra_123
Hello,

I'm doing a research. I made a questionnaire with limesurvye. I want to gain 100 participants to fill in my survey. Right now I have about 40 participants. I want to analyze the results (of the 40 participants) with SPSS. Right now I have not yet reached the 100 participants, but is it possible to analyze the results of the 40 participants who completed the questionnaire (I mean to export their data to SPSS)? I was afraid that if I do this, maybe the questionnaire would be inactive or would not work anymore. Right now I only want to test with 40 participants and then after a couple days when I got the 100 participants, export the results of all the participants (100 participants) to SPSS and then do the actual analysis.

So the question is: Is it possible to export data to SPSS in between. So when you are still collecting participants?
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 1 week ago #152581 by tpartner
Replied by tpartner on topic Export data
You can export data any time you wish without affecting the activation status of the survey.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zohra_123
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose