Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Appraisal with function requirements

• Anywen
  • Anywen's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 2 weeks ago #151733 by Anywen
Appraisal with function requirements was created by Anywen
Hello,

I have to do an evaluation of the IT competence (general, office suite) for the employee where I work. There's like 60 people who will have to do the appraisal.
Once all the employee have done the appraisal, the human ressources manager will have a talk with everyone, trying to figure out what are the strengths and weaknesses, and offer courses for people who don't met the exigence.

The thing is that a secretary will not have the same requirement than a driver for example. My idea was to divide my questions into category (word base, word advanced, excel base,...) and use 3 possible answer, mastered, partially mastered and unmastered.

So, my question is, is it possible to put some requirements for a question ? Like a secretary should master the direct mail but the driver no.

And if it's possible, would it be possible to see individual results with the requirements for the function ?

Sorry for the bad english, wrote a bit faster and non native english. Thank you in advance for your responses and have a good day!
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 2 weeks ago #151737 by jelo
Replied by jelo on topic Appraisal with function requirements

Anywen wrote: So, my question is, is it possible to put some requirements for a question ? Like a secretary should master the direct mail but the driver no.

With requirements you mean a minimum level of competence at questions, which differs depending on respondents job position. This seems to have no impact during the participation of a survey?

For reporting I don't see any chart/report which generates a comparison between level expected and level stated. You can use assessment scores but they are not automatically saved into the survey.
manual.limesurvey.org/Assessments Mostly used for reporting directly after a survey. To get this into HR managers hands you might invest some time into workarounds.

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users
  • Anywen
  • Anywen's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 2 weeks ago #151741 by Anywen
Replied by Anywen on topic Appraisal with function requirements

With requirements you mean a minimum level of competence at questions, which differs depending on respondents job position. This seems to have no impact during the participation of a survey?

Yup exactly. For the respondant there's no inpact, It's more for the result analysis.

If I wanted to use the assessments, I'd have to create one survey per job position ?

Haven't found something abble to do what I want, I think I'll gather the result with limesurvey and create a database and a small php app for results viewing.

Thank you for your answer !

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose