You can do almost everything? From Front-End to Back-End? You understand PHP7, Yii Framework, Bootstrap and Twig? You bring your know-how for architecture and technology decisions to our Scrum team of 5 developers and to our CTO without getting stressed? You are looking for a company with a heart for Open Source and sustainability? Perfect, because we want to expand our constantly growing team at our location in Hamburg (district Hamburg-Nord).
You are still reading? It looks like you are interested.
But first of all, what does LimeSurvey actually do? LimeSurvey is a web-based software for conducting both simple and complex online surveys. Started as an open source project in 2003, the software is also distributed globally as Software-as-a-Service (Saas) since 2010. It is further developed by a full time international team at the Hamburg office. LimeSurvey is used worldwide by companies, market research institutes, students and universities.
- Further development of our web-based survey software
- Planning and implementation of new architecture approaches for our software, for example in the Front-End
- Writing unit tests
- Code refactoring of modules
- Team-internal knowledge transfer
- Close cooperation with our Chief Software Architect and our CTO
- Degree in computer science or comparable professional experience
- Experience with PHP Frameworks, ideally Yii Framework
- Experience with Bootstrap, TWIG and jQuery
- Experience with GIT, ideally GIT Flow
- Good HTML, CSS (SASS/LESS) knowledge
- Knowledge in technologies like Docker, Continuous Integration, Unit-Testing
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Curiosity and quick mind
What we offer
- A international team of committed peopleFlat hierarchies and short communication paths
- Room for making an impact on our further growth
- Growing company