We are hiring (again)! Apply to join our LimeSurvey coder team!
Are you living within the EU? Do you want to live and work in a big and beautiful German city? We are an established and growing open source software development company that has been developing the open source software LimeSurvey since 2003. LimeSurvey is currently the world's most widely used open-source software for surveys with an estimated 70,000 active installations. To speed up the continued development of LimeSurvey in the future, we are looking for dedicated individuals to join our small team of developers who are true believers in free open source software, ideally with past experience on open source projects.
What you will do:
- Further development of the LimeSurvey software by developing new modules
- Refactoring the existing code and frontend
- Modularization of the software
- Maintenance and development of existing LimeSurvey services, such as developing a payments gateway, relaunching existing services, etc.
- Creating and launching new services related to LimeSurvey
What you need to bring:
- Sound knowledge of PHP (with emphasis on Yii Framework and OOP) and MySQL
- Practical experience with Apache, nginx, Cherokee, Joomla desired
- Ideally experience in open source software
- Solid spoken and written skills in English
- Independent, reliable and structured way of working
- Dedicated, accountable work style
What we offer:
- Varied, interesting and challenging tasks, the chance to work with a growing team, room for creativity and your own ideas, as well as an appropriate salary package
- Great office in Hamburg-Winterhude
- Sufficient space and opportunities for development
- Planned as a full-time position, but we are open to other arrangements