We are looking for a
Online Marketing Manager
for an interesting and varied activity position at our Hamburg office (Germany).
LimeSurvey is a web-based software for conducting simple and complex online surveys. Beginning as an Open Source project in 2003, the software has been continually developed since 2015 mainly by employees of LimeSurvey GmbH. The software is used by students, market research institutes and companies globally to carry out powerful surveys. Our growing user base has more than 80,000 installations worldwide.
You will be responsible for the development and implementation of our online marketing strategy for the acquisition of new users in the corporate and consumer area.
- Planning and controlling SEA activities (AdWords and others)
- Planning and controlling advertising activities on different social media channels
- Planning and controlling newsletter marketing
- Planning and controlling other advertising activities
- Analysis and optimization of all activities with regard to different performance indicators
- Preparation of marketing and budget plans and regular reporting of implemented measures
- Analysis of the existing websites and landingspages with regard to search engine relevant factors as well as with regard to the conversion
- Support and optimize our social media activities with regard to user generation and PR
- Support for the generation of content for our websites
- Support in improving the usability of our services
- Community service support
- Support for the design of a platform similar to an App Store
- Competition monitoring and analysis
- Observation of trends and innovations in on-line marketing and transfer to our activities
- Academic degree in business management, online marketing, communication science or adequate qualifying training
- Strong analytical thinking, good numerical understanding and a structured way of working
- Very high affinity to Internet, IT and new media
- Conceptually strong, ability to implement measures purposefully, high degree of self initiative
- Knowledge of online marketing processes
- Knowledge of dealing with tracking tools
- English or German is your primary language. If German is your primary language then your English skills should also be very good.
- Good HTML and CSS skills, as well as experience in handling content management systems (Joomla)
- Good Office software skills
- Last but no not least: You are reliable, a great team player and you should have proper organizational skills.
- Varied, interesting and challenging tasks
- Collaboration in a young growing team (currently 5 colleagues)
- Space for creativity and own ideas
- Benefitful income with long-term advancement opportunities