Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi

SUJET : Volunteers wanted!

Volunteers wanted! il y a 2 ans 7 mois #75354

• c_schmitz
  • Portrait de c_schmitz
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Remerciements reçus 113
L'article ne peut pas être affiché
Support us, too. Donate to the LimeSurvey project and help keep us going!
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.

Re: Volunteers wanted! il y a 2 ans 7 mois #75391

• Steve
  • Portrait de Steve
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Remerciements reçus 46
Hello,

I think it would be nice to have someone like a Community Manager or Support Assistent in the LimeSurvey community. If you ask me what tasks he/she can or should do I'd say he/she should help Mazi with the support, structure/restructure the community and community processes and think about how to make the community membership more attractive. In the forum e.g. most things have to do with support but there are no activities for the "community feeling" or contest like "Create a Easter design template!".

Regarding the three positions: Is there a communication infrastructure, i.e. where discussion should be discussed (mail, mailing list, private forum, chat channel, instant messenger, ...)? It might be good to have e.g. a forum/blog or wiki if you want to plan something and let your helpers or other LimeSurvey team members interact with you.

If we don't want the Translations Community Manager and Documentation Manager to work themselves to dead I think it is important that they both have good social interaction skills. Though it might be difficult to give incentives to helpers just by saying things like "You did a great work!". Are there incentives we can give a volunteer or helper, e.g. a status/symbol/bonus point system for the account or in the forum, an extra feature or a few more free responses when using LimeService?
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards,

Stefan Gohlke
LimeSurvey Team

Re: Volunteers wanted! il y a 2 ans 7 mois #75395

• Mazi
  • Portrait de Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Remerciements reçus 296
1. Steve, you are doing a great job here at the forums and this sounds like a job dexcription that totally fits what you have done before. So what do you think, want to join us?

2. Internally we usually use the Limesurvey developer mailing list (sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=74605) and our IRC "limesurvey-team" (just ping me for the password: marcel.minke[at]limesurvey.org).
There is also a weekly developer meeting for all developer and team member each Tuesday evening at 21:00 GMT/22:00 Berlin time.

3. There are several incentives we can think of: Free responses at LimeService, Limesurvey shirts, and the idea to create something like "translator of tghe month" or translator TOP10 also sounds nice.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support

Volunteers wanted! il y a 1 an 1 mois #98934

• Denail32
  • Portrait de Denail32
Hello i am Newbie here.Can i Have Partition Here.

Volunteers wanted! il y a 1 an 1 mois #98989

• nicola_86
  • Portrait de nicola_86
I was trying to apply but it seems that your email address have some problems.

Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table
Temps de génération de la page : 0.130 secondes
Donation Image