Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi

SUJET : Blank Page After Installation

Blank Page After Installation il y a 1 an 3 semaines #94178

• Sol
  • Portrait de Sol
  • Fresh Lemon
I just finished installing limesurvey on my hostgator account. The build I used was build130317, I didn't have any problem at all, and after creating the database and also setting the admin password and email I was redirected to a blank page. Now whenever I go to the url http://*******.com/limesurvey/index.php/admin it appears blank and wont load no matter what browser I use.

I found the help tip in the install manual:
After Database Creation

Blank Page after Database Creation

Symptoms

LimeSurvey installed OK, and database was created, but instead of the admin page, you get an empty page
Web surver log shows "Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /path/to/limesurvey/admin/login_check.php on line 69"
Fix

This is probably an incorrect setting for $rooturl or $rootdir in config.php. In particular, config.php attempts to set $rootdir correctly by calling dirname(__FILE__) and while this usually works, it can be upset when LimeSurvey is installed in a user's home or public_html directory and the home directory is mounted over NFS. Try setting $rootdir manually, and in particular, while your shell or pwd command may show a path like "/disks/hostname/home/username/public_html/limesurvey", try using "/home/username/public_html/limesurvey".

The problem is I'm not sure how to modify the basepath:
return array(
	'basePath' => dirname(dirname(__FILE__)),

I tried this (with and without the single quotes) but it didn't work:
return array(
	'basePath' => '/public_html/mysite.com/limesurvey',

Thanks for your help
Dernière édition: il y a 1 an 3 semaines par Sol.
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.
Modérateurs: ITEd
Temps de génération de la page : 0.237 secondes
Donation Image