Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi

SUJET : Install on IIS7 Win2008 gets 404 error

Install on IIS7 Win2008 gets 404 error il y a 1 an 7 mois #93078

• dougwiesner
  • Portrait de dougwiesner
  • Fresh Lemon
Greetings.
I am trying to install LimeSurvey (bld 130219) onto a Wind2008 R2 Server with IIS7.5.
I have successfully installed PHP and have Moodle running nicely on it.

I have followed all the instructions as best as I can (docs.limesurvey.org/Installation&structu...tions+for+LimeSurvey) found at , although they do not describe a Win IIS installation terribly well.

When I try to launch the install at
Localhost/LimeSurvey/Admin, I just get a 404 error. No change if I enter in a file name (index.php) or if I browse the file direclty from in IIS. Always the 404 error.

I have given IUSR, IIS_IUSR, NETWORK_SERVICE rights to the entire limesurvey folder.

I have tried to research IIS installations found here but most of the topics seem to reference earlier versions. For instance, many reference making changes to the Config.php in the root folder. My install does not have a Config.php anywhere. Only the likes of config-sample-mysql.php found in the Application/config folder. So I dont know if I am supposed to be doing something with the config file or not.

I have seen no other references to 404 errors so not sure if I have missed something simple or really messed things up.

A nudge in the right direction would be helpful
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.
Modérateurs: ITEd
Temps de génération de la page : 0.123 secondes
Donation Image