Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi

SUJET : error 500 on database integrity check after upgrade from 1.92 to 2.00+

error 500 on database integrity check after upgrade from 1.92 to 2.00+ il y a 1 an 11 mois #89727

  • arinekhen
  • Portrait de arinekhen
  • Hors ligne
  • Fresh Lemon
  • Messages : 4
  • Karma: 0
Hi. I apologize for making my first post a request for help. But, it can't be helped. :unsure:

Today everything seemed to go well when I upgraded our limesurvey instance. Everything seems fine except for when I try to run the database integrity check and get error 500. Where should I be looking for clues?

ubuntu 8.04
mysql Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.51a, for debian-linux-gnu (i486) using readline 5.2
PHP 5.2.4-2ubuntu5.26 with Suhosin-Patch 0.9.6.2 (cli) (built: Sep 12 2012 19:22:46)
Server version: Apache/2.2.8 (Ubuntu)

In an effort to reduce the downtime of the surveys, I strayed from the procedure at:
docs.limesurvey.org/Upgrading+from+a+pre...tions+for+LimeSurvey
in that instead of deleting the current site I created a copy of it (and it's database under a new name, etc) and ran the upgrade there. Then I swapped the /var/www survey directories so that the original limesurvey became _limesurvey_ and the temporarily-named newsurvey became limesurvey - then I edited the config.php so the site path went from newsurvey to limesurvey. Did I cause the integrity check page error by upgrading in this way?

Thanks very much for your help,
Doug Simmons
SIUC
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.

Re: error 500 on database integrity check after upgrade from 1.92 to 2.00+ il y a 1 an 11 mois #89761

  • arinekhen
  • Portrait de arinekhen
  • Hors ligne
  • Fresh Lemon
  • Messages : 4
  • Karma: 0
bumping my question in hopes of getting some input, thanks!
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.

Re: error 500 on database integrity check after upgrade from 1.92 to 2.00+ il y a 1 an 11 mois #89784

  • arinekhen
  • Portrait de arinekhen
  • Hors ligne
  • Fresh Lemon
  • Messages : 4
  • Karma: 0
I withdraw my question.
I had to revert to the original 1.91+ Build 10494 and will start over trying to upgrade it.

Was there something about my post or the way I posted it which caused it to be disregarded? I am new to this community, but I didn't see this issue in past posts and I included as much system detail as possible, so hopefully I was following good practice in the way I did it.
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.

Re: error 500 on database integrity check after upgrade from 1.92 to 2.00+ il y a 1 an 10 mois #90646

  • cheryl
  • Portrait de cheryl
  • Hors ligne
  • Fresh Lemon
  • Messages : 6
  • Karma: 0
I am experiencing the same problem. I am using Windows server with IIS 7 and MySQL, though. Did you discover a resolution?
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.

Re: error 500 on database integrity check after upgrade from 1.92 to 2.00+ il y a 1 an 10 mois #90647

  • arinekhen
  • Portrait de arinekhen
  • Hors ligne
  • Fresh Lemon
  • Messages : 4
  • Karma: 0
No, I ended up reverting to the old limesurvey instance because I never got any help. Good luck.
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.

Re: error 500 on database integrity check after upgrade from 1.92 to 2.00+ il y a 1 an 10 mois #90649

  • cheryl
  • Portrait de cheryl
  • Hors ligne
  • Fresh Lemon
  • Messages : 6
  • Karma: 0
I think I fixed it. See if this works for you.
First, I opened application/config/config.php and changed the debug option from 0 to 1. When I refreshed the checkintegrity page, the following error message appeared in my browser (IE).

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 44 bytes) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\limesurvey\framework\db\CDbCommand.php on line 506

After doing some Googling, I found the following very helpful link.
www.tech-recipes.com/rx/777/solve-php-fa...tes-exhausted-tried/

As per the advice given there, I added a line at the top of the aforementioned CDbCommand.php page:
ini_set("memory_limit","156M");

Upon refreshing the checkintegrity page again, it performed as expected. Lastly, I went back to the config file and changed debug back to 0 instead of 1.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if it does.
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.
Modérateurs: ITEd
Temps de génération de la page : 0.137 secondes
Donation Image