Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Copy Issues

• Arthur89
  • Arthur89's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #112590 by Arthur89
Copy Issues was created by Arthur89
When survey's owner tries to copy his own survey, the browser stays on "copy" transition page

Using the browser's "Back" button, to go back to the copy interface, we can see that the survey was not fully copied.

If the survey have more than 5 or 6 questions, only some questions were copied. And even if it copies all questions, the answers' options are not copied, so the user need to add them again manually or import them separetedly in groups.

The more interesting fact is that, if the user is marked ONLY as "Super Admin" in the user panel, then he is able to import/copy the entire survey and instead of the blank transition page he sees a "Success" page telling that the survey was successfully copied (even the answers' options are copied).
Even if I check every single permission for the user WITHOUT checking him as "Super Admin" (which, I guess, would be the same thing) the same blank page "error" persists.

I have attached a (blank page) image of a user that have every permission, minus the "Super Admin" to show you guys the URI and, well, the blank page.

Is there a solution for this problem?

I am using Lime Survey Versão 2.05+ Build 140902

The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
9 years 7 months ago #112598 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Copy Issues
Hi,

Please : can you set debug > 0 ('debug'=>2,) at application/config/config.php and try again.

And : can you look at phpinfo to know the memory allowed to PHP.

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose