Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi

SUJET : how to show the answer of multiple choice question?

how to show the answer of multiple choice question? il y a 6 mois 2 semaines #107621

• iscar
  • Portrait de iscar
  • Gold Lime
  • Remerciements reçus 1
i have a multiple choice question q1. with 3 subquestion sq001,sq002,sq003.
suppose participant select sq001 and sq003.
i would creat next question q2 with text display type:
in last question, you select sq001,sq003.
how to write the EM in q2? i tried q1.shown but it's not correct.
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.

how to show the answer of multiple choice question? il y a 6 mois 1 semaine #107679

• trivender
  • Portrait de trivender
  • Expert Lime
  • Remerciements reçus 7
Try {q1_sq001.shown}
{q1_sq003.shown}
Trivender Singh
Survey Designer and Programmer
"I always suggest to have a group by group display layout and create a seprate group for each question. This will be extra work but you will get flexiblity to create your question by using more than more lime survey question types."

how to show the answer of multiple choice question? il y a 6 mois 1 semaine #107713

• iscar
  • Portrait de iscar
  • Gold Lime
  • Remerciements reçus 1
the problem is we don't know which option will be selected in multiple choice question.
i am not sure if we can use q1.selected.shown?

how to show the answer of multiple choice question? il y a 6 mois 1 semaine #107724

• tpartner
  • Portrait de tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Remerciements reçus 811
You can use the "list" function - manual.limesurvey.org/Expression_Manager#Implemented_Functions

In the last question you selected: {list(q1_sq001.shown, q1_sq002.shown, q1_sq003.shown, q1_sq004.shown)}

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Dernière édition: il y a 6 mois 1 semaine par tpartner.
Cet utilisateur a été remercié pour son message par: qsgt

how to show the answer of multiple choice question? il y a 6 mois 1 semaine #107741

• ekoslav
  • Portrait de ekoslav
  • Silver Donor
And how do you go about using assessment when there is 10 options available and you have 4 correct ones?

The question is "Select all that apply" and if 4 correct ones are selected, positive point is awarded in assessment ?

Right now, the assessment is calculated as: {sum(Q1.value+Q2.value+Q3.value)} for List (radio) questions, and I would like to use multiple option questions as well, if possible.
Dernière édition: il y a 6 mois 1 semaine par ekoslav. Raison: additional information

how to show the answer of multiple choice question? il y a 6 mois 1 semaine #107743

• tpartner
  • Portrait de tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Remerciements reçus 811
I don't see how that relates to this topic. Please open a new one if you have an unrelated question.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Modérateurs: ITEd
Temps de génération de la page : 0.147 secondes
Donation Image