Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi

SUJET : Unsaved information of respondents in a responses table

Unsaved information of respondents in a responses table il y a 1 an 9 mois #92963

• vipgroup
  • Portrait de vipgroup
  • Senior Lime
  • Remerciements reçus 4
Dear colleagues!
Did you have such problem earlier that not always token, email; first name and last name of respondents have been saved in a responses table together with other answers of respondents? Responses are not anonymized in survey settings. I have noticed that such cases happened in surveys with 2 or more languages. If a respondent opens individual link of survey and on a welcome screen in language A and he changes to language B, his answers become anonymous and nothing have been saved. But if he continues answering in language A by clicking "Next", token, email and everything other information have been saved correctly. Do you know, how can I solve the problem? We can not forbid language changing on a welcome screen.
BR, Andrew
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.

Unsaved information of respondents in a responses table il y a 1 an 9 mois #92966

• DenisChenu
  • Portrait de DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Remerciements reçus 869
Hello,

Can you fill a bug report with an example of situation and a lss file (a little lss file).

You mean if you put {FIRSTNAME} at the welcome text, and the user change the langage, then {FIRSTNAME} is empty ?

Denis

Unsaved information of respondents in a responses table il y a 1 an 9 mois #93001

• vipgroup
  • Portrait de vipgroup
  • Senior Lime
  • Remerciements reçus 4
Hello!
I have attached a screen shot.
untitled.PNG

As you can see, the main language (Начальный язык) of survey is Estonian (et), all invitations were send in Estonian using Estonian link to the survey. But if a respondent change the language to Russian (ru) on the first welcome screen, Token and E-mail information is not saved (first and second name was not available) in the responses table and also in the token table is not seen, if the respondent has fill in the survey.
If a respondent continue using Estonian language, everything is working correctly.
I'm not sure, that it is a bug, may be there are any options, which I haven't turned on, but I didn't have such situations earlier.

Unsaved information of respondents in a responses table il y a 1 an 9 mois #93003

• DenisChenu
  • Portrait de DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Remerciements reçus 869
Please ,

Put a little survey in bug report : www.limesurvey.org/en/community-services/bug-tracker

Seems there are a bug.

Denis
Modérateurs: ITEd
Temps de génération de la page : 0.119 secondes
Donation Image